Building of mutually beneficial relations with partners, impeccable quality and observance of the stated terms of design, construction and installation of power plants on renewable energy sources (solar PV power plants and other), growth of trust and loyalty of customers are the main goals of Avenston’s collective in the field of quality. Achievement of these goals will satisfy the requirements of current tasks and ensure the profitability of our company.
The main tasks in achieving the goal:
- Increase in the design, construction and installation of power plants in renewable energy sources.
- Creation of an effective quality management system (MS ISO 9001:2015) in accordance with the requirements of customers, legislation, and stakeholders. Ensure continuous improvement of the management system.
- Organizational improvement of business processes of designing, construction and installation of power plants on renewable energy sources (solar farms and so on).
- Development of a strategy for the company to enter the external market with a purpose of implementing services and plans for the creation of its own production.
Ways of solving set tasks:
- Constant study of conjuncture, market, legislation, timely response to changing demand, adaptation to market needs.
- Improvement of quality control methods at all stages of general contracting.
- Continuous improvement of the organization of work at all stages of the projects implementation, the introduction of modern project management tools.
- Development and implementation of a quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.
- Determination of processes that have a significant impact on the stability of the quality of works performed and their improvement.
- Analysis of cost components for general contract work and the search for cost reduction opportunities.
Do you have any questions?
Leave us a request, and our experts will advise you.