At the end of January 2018 in the city of Berislav, the Kherson region, the first photovoltaic solar power plant ‘Tavanska-2’ with installed DC capacity of solar modules of 8.2 MW was put into operation. The construction of the facility was completed in autumn 2017, but the need for substantial reconstruction of external electrical networks and local 10/35/150 kV substation delayed the launch of the solar power plant. Our partners Rentechno and Rentechno Prime performed all work on this facility, starting with obtaining all land permits up to the green tariff.
Tavanska-2 PV power plant
- DC power – 8,2 MWp
- Stage – 100% completed
- Construction completion – 2017
- Type of solar plant – on-grid (10 kV)
- Solar panels – multy-Si (Hanwha Q CELLS)
- Structures – ground mounted, fixed
- Plant area – 16 ha
- Location – Beryslav city, Kherson region, Ukraine
List of our services provided in this project was the following:
- Turn-key project management;
- Feasibility study;
- Land permits;
- Grid permits;
- Pre-design surveys;
- Grid connection;
- Licensing and green tariff.
More examples of utility-scale solar power plants which were completed by Rentechno you can find by the following link.